What You Will Do:
- Accountable for delivery and execution of a major area of the product to meet production schedules and deliver the project to quality, time, and budget expectations
- Work closely with Producers within this area to provide oversight on schedules, budgets and staffing, both internal and external and across multiple locations
- Lead and mentor Producers at all levels, taking a keen interest in their growth and career development
- Ensure that coherent goals are set for the team from milestone to milestone, and that they are understood and executed upon
- Support Creative partners in the maintenance of a coherent creative vision throughout the entire development life cycle
- Partner with the Production leadership to ensure H13 core development processes are adhered to with consistency
- Coordinate and assist with user and focus testing, outsourcing and other external parties as required
- Travel, both domestic and international, may be required
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- 7+ years in internal game development in a production role
- Experience building and leading teams across multiple locations
- Experience building AAA open world or sandbox games
- Comfortable guiding and leading staff across both production and creative disciplines, ensuring there is a healthy level of push and pull
- An excellent communicator and emotionally-intelligent leader capable of rallying a team
- A calm and stable voice capable of managing complex problems with a cool head
- Resourceful, self-motivated and capable of acting autonomously
- Ability to identify and analyse risk while providing mitigation
- Must be able to effectively communicate risks and obstacles both to managed team members, as well as to studio leadership
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is an internal 2K development studio based in four locations: Novato (California), Brighton (UK), and Brno & Prague (Czech Republic), working collaboratively as one team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to Bravely Create on big-budget, AAA console titles in a diverse and inclusive environment. At Hangar 13, we want people driven by curiosity — Visionaries who aren’t afraid to explore new territory. Intrepid individuals who embrace the weird, the challenging, the unconventional. We’re continuing to build a space that empowers you to take risks and redefine what’s possible, Where your inquisitive nature is nourished — A home for people who aren’t satisfied with what is, but who are obsessed by what could be. So bring your talent, Your unique point-of-view, Your fearless tenacity, And together, we’ll Bravely Create.
Located just 45 minutes via train from London, Brighton is one of the UK’s most diverse and downright interesting cities. Sat right on the south coast of England, the city is home to a vibrant creative community and is known as an easy-going and tolerant place to live and work. Brighton is home to Victorian piers and palaces, brightly coloured stucco homes and a 5-mile long shingle beach which becomes a post-work social hub during the summer months.
Onsite amenities inside our state-of-the-art Brighton studio include a fully equipped kitchen, games room, gym (with showers) and our very own bar. We’re a 30 second walk from Brighton station.