Who We Are
Hangar 13 is an internal 2K development studio that creates influential AAA video game experiences across all major platforms. The studio is based in four locations around the world: Brighton (UK), Brno & Prague (Czech Republic) and across the US, working collaboratively as one team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented developers in the industry, on creatively challenging and exciting projects, in a diverse and welcoming environment.
Our focus is on making the highest quality games with sustainable, healthy development plans; to tell stories that engage players through worlds and experiences that keep them hooked from start to finish.
We strive to be a studio where our team members know they can make a difference and grow professionally alongside creating games they are proud of.
What We Need
Are you passionate about people and game development? If yes is the answer then we have an opportunity for you to join the Hangar 13 people team!
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter who can partner with hiring managers, build structured interview plans, pipeline, screen, and ultimately own and drive end to end hiring processes.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage end to end recruiting process ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Pipeline, attract, and engage talent across multiple disciplines
- Partner closely with your hiring managers, develop relationships, coach and assist them as needed to optimize their hiring capabilities
- Nurture and manage relationships with candidates
- Drive offer process – including extending offers, closing candidates
- Partner with our operations team to schedule interviews globally (on-site, phone, and Zoom)
- Collaborate with the Lead Recruiter to drive improvements across recruitment processes
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience owning full lifecycle recruitment processes
- Demonstrable track record recruiting across a variety of engineering and creative roles across all levels
- Experience with full cycle ATS and hiring platforms/tools such as Greenhouse
- Prior work with diversity and inclusion recruiting
- Experience with project-based or high-volume recruitment
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal
You Might Also Have:
- Demonstrable track record of success in a global recruiting environment
- Experience using Workday
- Experience recruiting in the video game industry
Hangar 13 prides itself on the diversity of its team members, partners, and communities. For this reason, we remain committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship, from recruitment and hiring through compensation, benefits, discipline and termination.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are also committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation(s) to participate in the job application and/or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need to request reasonable accommodation.
SECURITY NOTICE - We have recently been made aware of increasing occurrences of bad actors posing as company HR personnel to gain information from "potential candidates", in the form of job interviews and offers. These scams can be quite sophisticated and appear legitimate.
Please know that Hangar 13 and 2K never use instant messaging apps to contact prospective employees or to conduct interviews.
If you believe you have been a victim of such a scam, you may fill out a complaint form at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/ detailing as much as possible. We are taking these matters very seriously and apologize for any inconvenience.