Hangar 13 is looking for a proactive Build System Administrator with a programming background, who is willing to learn and maintain both proprietary build tech-stack and Unreal Engine build system. The workday can be separated into main topics: collaboration with co-workers, introducing and implementing new ideas and ensuring long-time stability of the said system.
What You Will Do:
- Dev-ops – maintain existing CI/CD systems, pipelines and configuration
- Support – perform responsive actions on broken builds, help users understand and leverage system features
- Automation – identify inefficient processes and propose/execute improvements
- Integration – design and implement new system features
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- Strong ability to quickly learn new areas of development
- Ability to analyse a situation and communicate the most effective and efficient solution
- Communicative knowledge of English
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge or familiarity with:
- Experience with C#/.NET, previous usage of OO design principles
- Familiarity with client/server concept
- Previous Unreal Engine build experience (UAT, UBT)
Personal (Soft) Skill:
- Thoroughness, initiative approach, “A player”
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Analytic and creative thinking
- Ability to accept responsibility for organizing own tasks and priorities
- Ability to recognize technical risks and missing parts of a technical design
- Ability to work well even under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Interest in further self-education and development of own abilities
- Interest in computer games and their development
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is an internal 2K development studio based in four locations: Brno & Prague (Czech Republic), Novato (California), and Brighton (UK), working collaboratively as one team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to Bravely Create on big-budget, AAA console titles in a diverse and inclusive environment. At Hangar 13, we want people driven by curiosity — Visionaries who aren’t afraid to explore new territory. Intrepid individuals who embrace the weird, the challenging, the unconventional. We’re continuing to build a space that empowers you to take risks and redefine what’s possible, Where your inquisitive nature is nourished — A home for people who aren’t satisfied with what is, but who are obsessed by what could be. So bring your talent, Your unique point-of-view, Your fearless tenacity, And together, we’ll Bravely Create.
Located in the south-east part of the Czech Republic, just a 2-hour drive from Prague, 3 hrs from Budapest and mere 90 minutes from Vienna, surrounded by vineyards from the south-east and highlands from the north-west, Brno is a comfortable place to live and work. This Czech Republic´s second largest city offers everything you need without the big city rush - modern architecture, perfect cuisine, award-winning bars, and diverse countryside.
Located in the heart of Europe, with its enchanting historical centre and magic energy, Prague is one of the world's most stunning cities. The Hangar 13 office is based in the city centre, just a few minutes from the Old Town and its famous astronomical clock. Cultural events, vibrant nightlife, sports and leisure time activities, beautiful nature – all just a few steps away.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com, hangar13games.com and 2kczech.com accounts.