What We Need:
Test game development tools and pipelines to ensure these remain valid and function correctly throughout the development lifecycle. Reports to the Lead and/or QA Manager.
What You Will Do:
- Complete daily testing of tools in a timely manner.
- Identify defects and verify fixes within bespoke tools.
- Follow and maintain existing test plans, as well as creating new ones.
- Coordinate with development teams to build and maintain sprint acceptance criteria
- Build and execute test cases for title features
- Enter clear and concise bugs into the bug-tracking database.
- Help identify and prioritize bug-fixes needed for future tools releases
- Test fixes for programmers and designers.
- Reproduce issues for programmers and designers.
- Work closely with other QA members and the development team.
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- 1+ year of QA experience
- Experience using Windows, and MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of current video game platforms and related hardware.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and schedule demands in a fluid environment
- Atlassian Jira /Confluence
- Seapine TestTrack Pro
- Wiki / HTML editing
- QA work experience in a development studio environment
- Experience with PS4 / Xbox One in a development environment
- Microsoft Visual Studio - Debugging, compilation and conflict resolution
- Code literacy
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is an internal 2K development studio based in four locations: Novato (California), Brighton (UK), and Brno & Prague (Czech Republic), working collaboratively as one team.Each of our locations provides the opportunity to Bravely Create on big-budget, AAA console titles in a diverse and inclusive environment.At Hangar 13, we want people driven by curiosity — Visionaries who aren’t afraid to explore new territory. Intrepid individuals who embrace the weird, the challenging, the unconventional.We’re continuing to build a space that empowers you to take risks and redefine what’s possible,Where your inquisitive nature is nourished —A home for people who aren’t satisfied with what is, but who are obsessed by what could be.So bring your talent,Your unique point-of-view, Your fearless tenacity,And together, we’ll Bravely Create
Located just 45 minutes via train from London, Brighton is one of the UK’s most diverse and downright interesting cities. Sat right on the south coast of England, the city is home to a vibrant creative community and is known as an easy-going and tolerant place to live and work. Brighton is home to Victorian piers and palaces, brightly coloured stucco homes and a 5-mile long shingle beach which becomes a post-work social hub during the summer months.Onsite amenities inside our state-of-the-art Brighton studio include a fully equipped kitchen, games room, gym (with showers) and our very own bar. We’re a 30 second walk from Brighton station.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com and hangar13games.com accounts.