What We Need:
Hangar 13 is looking for a Data Analyst, to work with and collaborate directly with the Game Science and Live Ops team and other data scientists at Hangar 13 and 2K Games.
What You Will Do:
- You will be working within the Game Science Team, to help track, visualize, and interpret incoming player and performance data from both Live and in-development games.
- You will assist designers and programmers to formulate metrics and develop informational reports and dashboards.
- We use a combination of own tech and industry standard tools. You should be adaptive and eager to learn new tools and technology as the job requires.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant subject (Statistics or Data Science)
- 1 + years' experience preparing reports and dashboards using technologies similar to Tableau and PowerBI
- You will have a solid understanding of SQL, R, Python.
- Prior experience in game development is not crucial, but you should be able to demonstrate a passion for the industry and an appreciation of some of the unique challenges involved in the medium
- Experience of knowledge of the following software and technology is a bonus - Tableau, Grafana, Prometheus, Snowflake.
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is an internal 2K development studio based in four locations: Novato (California), Brighton (UK), and Brno & Prague (Czech Republic), working collaboratively as one team.Each of our locations provides the opportunity to Bravely Create on big-budget, AAA console titles in a diverse and inclusive environment.At Hangar 13, we want people driven by curiosity — Visionaries who aren’t afraid to explore new territory. Intrepid individuals who embrace the weird, the challenging, the unconventional.We’re continuing to build a space that empowers you to take risks and redefine what’s possible,Where your entrepreneurial nature is nourished —A home for people who aren’t satisfied with what is, but who are obsessed by what could be.So bring your talent,Your unique point-of-view, Your fearless tenacity,And together, we’ll Bravely Create
Located just 45 minutes via train from London, Brighton is one of the UK’s most diverse and downright interesting cities. Sat right on the south coast of England, the city is home to a vibrant creative community and is known as an easy-going and tolerant place to live and work. Brighton is home to Victorian piers and palaces, brightly coloured stucco homes and a 5-mile long shingle beach which becomes a post-work social hub during the summer months.Onsite amenities inside our state-of-the-art Brighton studio include a fully equipped kitchen, games room, gym (with showers) and our very own bar. We’re a 30 second walk from Brighton station.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com and hangar13games.com accounts.